Hi buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for delicious Sticky spiced treacle loaf recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Sticky spiced treacle loaf recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sticky spiced treacle loaf recipe. To cook sticky spiced treacle loaf you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a perfect Sticky spiced treacle loaf:
- You need 150 g of butte.
- Take 175 g of black treacle.
- Provide 150 g of brown soft sugar.
- Prepare 250 g of plain flour or whole meal flour.
- You need 1 tsp of soda.
- Provide 1 tbsp of mixed spice.
- Get 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Take 75 ml of whole milk.
- You need 3 pieces of stem ginger in syrup. Chopped plus 4tbsp syrup.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Sticky spiced treacle loaf:
- Preheat the oven to 180c and prep 900g loaf tin..
- Place the butter,treacle and sugar in small saucepan and gently heat to melt..
- Mix flour,soda and mixed spice into a bowl.make a well in the centre and add the eggs,then incorporate the flour using a wooden spoon and after slowly add the treacle mixture to make smooth batter..
- Add the milk and chopped stem ginger and 2tbsp syrup then pour into the prepared loaf tin..
- Baked for 50-60min. Drizzle with the final 2 tbsp ginger syrup then allow to cool for 15min. And after enjoy with nice ☕️❤️👌.
Whisk together the treacle, milk, olive oil and eggs. Add the flour mixture and stir until combined. Cut the squash in half and scoop out the seeds; score the flesh. Whisk together the treacle, milk, olive oil and eggs. Add the flour mixture and stir until combined.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Hope that your Sticky spiced treacle loaf makes your day cheerful.