What’s up guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are looking for pleasing Chocolate Guinness Cake recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Chocolate Guinness Cake recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate guinness cake recipe. You can cook chocolate guinness cake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a yummy Chocolate Guinness Cake:
- Use 225 g of butter at room temperature.
- You need 100 ml of Guinness.
- Prepare 40 g of Cacao powder.
- Get 200 g of brown sugar.
- Provide 100 ml of milk.
- Take 2 of large eggs.
- Get 175 g of spelt flour.
- Get 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- You need 200 g of icing sugar.
- You need 100 g of cream cheese (use full fat).
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla bean paste.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Chocolate Guinness Cake:
- Preheat oven to 160c. Line a loaf tin with baking paper..
- Melt 125g of butter in a large saucepan. Remove from the heat and whisk in the Guinness and Cacao powder. When smooth add the sugar, milk and eggs and whisk until smooth..
- Next add the flour, bicarb of soda and a pinch of salt. Whisk well and pour into the lined loaf tin. Bake for 45 mins, check it's cooked by inserting a skewer and checking it comes out clean..
- While the cakes baking make the icing. Beat 100g butter until creamy. Add the icing sugar in batches, stirring to incorporate. Once all combined beat at high speed until light and fluffy. Beat in the cream cheese and vanilla paste until fully combined..
- Once the cake has cooled (alteast an hour) spread the frosting over the top and sprinkle with some cocoa powder or chocolate shavings..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Chocolate Guinness Cake makes your day joyful.