Hello guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for tasty Sarva pindi (rice flour pancake) recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Sarva pindi (rice flour pancake) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sarva pindi (rice flour pancake) recipe. To cook sarva pindi (rice flour pancake) you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Sarva pindi (rice flour pancake):
- Use 1 cup of Rice flour.
- Take 1 of chopped onion.
- Take 2 tablespoon of roasted Bengal gram /chana Dal soaked for 30mins.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 of chopped green chilli.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of jeera.
- Take 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- Get 2 tablespoon of roasted groundnut.
- Use 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- Use 1 sprig of coriander leaves.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Chilli powder.
- Use of as per taste Salt.
- Get of as required Oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Sarva pindi (rice flour pancake):
- Take a bowl add rice flour and all the above ingredients and mix well..
- Add little by little water and make a smooth dough..
- Take a non stick pan/kadai add a teaspoon of oil on kadai, spread well..
- Spread oil on hand, than take a round dough and spread like a thin roti on kadai..
- Make a small holes on the dough. Now switch on the stove, keep kadai on low flame and add oil on top..
- Cover with a lid and cook for 5 to 10 minutes on low flame. Check with a fork/knife on sides are cooked. Don't let it burn, turn when roti is golden brown..
- Sarva bindi/akki roti/rice flour pancakes are ready to go with spicy tomato chutney.we can have this sarva bindi as evening snacks with hot chai. Taste great when served hot with any chutney..
- Try this recipe and share your review on comments..
Made from rice flour, peanuts, chana dal and other flavorful herbs and spices this crispy and spicy pancake is served as a popular tea time snack in Hyderabad / Telangana parts of South India. Sarva Pindi – spicy rice Flour pancake a traditional dish from telangana made as evening snack crispy. If the ads are hiding the subtitles, just click on on the video itself to remove the ads. Did YouTube remove the video or are the subtitles not legible? If soaking for more time, soak it in the refrigerator.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your Sarva pindi (rice flour pancake) turns your day joyful.