What’s up guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for delicious Awadhi Chicken Biryani recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Awadhi Chicken Biryani recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to awadhi chicken biryani recipe. To make awadhi chicken biryani you only need 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a remarkably good Awadhi Chicken Biryani:
- Use 1 kg of Basmati Rice.
- Use 1 1/2 kg of Chicken Bone-in.
- You need 3 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use 2 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Provide 4-5 of Green Chillies slit.
- Use 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Use 400 gm of Yoghurt.
- Use 1 bunch of Coriander Leaves finely chopped.
- You need 1 bunch of Mint Leaves chopped.
- Get of Whole Spices -.
- Use 2-3 of Cardamom pods.
- Provide 2 of Cinnamon sticks small.
- Provide 1 tsp of Caraway Seeds.
- Take 2-3 of Bay Leaves.
- Take 3/4 cup of Oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of Salt.
- Provide 3 of Onions thinly sliced and fried and crushed.
- Get of FOR COOKING RICE -.
- Provide 2-3 of Cardamom pods.
- You need 2 of Cinnamon sticks small.
- Take 2-3 of Mace slightly crushed.
- You need 1 tsp of Caraway Seeds.
- Get 1/4 cup of Coriander Leaves finely chopped.
- Get 1/4 cup of Mint Leaves chopped.
- Use 2 tbsp of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Awadhi Chicken Biryani:
- Soak rice for 20 minutes. Boil it until 50% cooked along with the ingredients mentioned under cooking it. Drain and keep aside. Deep fry the onions in enough oil and keep aside..
- Use this oil only about 3/4 cup in chicken marination after it is cooled. Marinate chicken with all the ingredients listed under it and set aside for minimum 2 hours. After the stipulated time, cook this marinated chicken on medium heat well covered..
- Oil starts floating on top and thus It is done in about 20 to 25 minutes. Now take a wide vessel, it is time to dum (slow steam heat) the biryani. Arrange the cooked chicken at the bottom followed by the rice and then the chicken and so on..
- Finally garnish the biryani with the ingredients listed under it. Cover it with an aluminium foil or place a clean towel on the vessel before covering it with the lid and place some heavy utensil on top of it so that the steam does not escape..
- Heat should be low and leave it on undisturbed for a good 20 minutes. Do not open the lid while it is on dum. Serve hot in layers with simple onion raita. Serve garnished with Mint, Coriander Leaves and fried onions alongside Cucumber Raita.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Awadhi Chicken Biryani makes your day joyful.