Hi people, back with us in the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for excellent Soya crunch recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Soya crunch recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to soya crunch recipe. To make soya crunch you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a delicious Soya crunch:
- Use 100 gm of nutrela soya chunks.
- Use 1 of big size onion.
- Prepare 3 of green chillies.
- Use 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Use 3 tbsp of semolina.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Jeera powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Soya crunch:
- Firstly boil the soya chunks with pinch of salt..
- Take one bowl then add boil soya chunks, semolina, corn flour, salt and other spices to it and give a mixed..
- Heat a pan, add 2 tbsp refine oil, add chopped onion and green chillies, also add soya chunks to it. Stir fry till it turn slightly golden brown.It's ready to serve..
G member Heedo was featured on her song 'Y-Shirt'. – She was on "The Unit" but was eliminated. These Products are salubrious functional foods owing to their Nutraceautical Attributes. Crispy Crunchy Soya Paneer Fingers Recipe, How To Make Crispy Crunchy Soya Paneer Fingers Recipe. Paneer fingers is a crispy appetizer or starter dish. A very simple dish of South Indian snack.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your Soya crunch turns your day joyful.