Hello guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for pleasing Fried Fish (fish ‘n’ chips) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Fried Fish (fish ‘n’ chips) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried fish (fish ‘n’ chips) recipe. You can cook fried fish (fish ‘n’ chips) using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a tasty Fried Fish (fish ‘n’ chips):
- Prepare 2-4 of cod fillets.
- You need of ‘Tempura’ Batter.
- Take 4-5 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Provide 1-2 tbsp of oats.
- Use 1 tsp of each: garlic & onion powder, paprika and dried parsley.
- Use 1 tbsp of pickle juice.
- Use 1/2 can of Pepsi/Cola.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Chili sauce *optional.
- Provide of Dredge.
- Get 1-2 tbsp of flour.
- Get 1-2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of each: paprika & garlic/onion powder.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Fried Fish (fish ‘n’ chips):
- Prepare your ‘tempura’ batter, add liquid gradually until you get to the right consistency (not to thick/thin)..
- Add some Chili sauce and let batter sit for 10 mins (it will thicken slightly) and prepare your dredging ‘batter’..
- Dredge fish, then drop into ‘tempura’ batter, then fry for around 3-5 mins (dependent on size/thickness) at 180C..
Knock off excess flour and put into batter mixture. Make sure fish is fully battered and ad to oil Once fish is in, baste the fish with oil. Let first side cook until golden brown and flip. Basting fish with oil on other side. Take pan on and off oil so that the oil does not get too hot.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Fried Fish (fish ‘n’ chips) turns your day cheerful.