What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for complete Sambal Seafood recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Sambal Seafood recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sambal seafood recipe. To cook sambal seafood you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a appetizing Sambal Seafood:
- Get 8 of big Prawns (shell on).
- Get 3 of big Squid (slice in piece).
- Prepare of Mussels.
- Prepare 1 of big onion (chopped).
- Provide 2-3 of tpbs Sambal Mix (pre-pack).
- Take 1 of tbps oil.
- Use 100 of ml-150ml water.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Sambal Seafood:
- Wash the seafood with salt and rise off. (Prawn shell-on, remove head & leg).
- Heat oil to pan, add in sambal mix and onion (stir fry 2min) add all the seafood in (stir fry 2min).
- Add in water (mix well and cover with lid) let it cook for 10min- 15 min ready to served (inbetween stir well).
The sambal word originally comes from sambel, an Indonesian word. Made with a sambal paste and flavored with belacan (Malaysian shrimp paste), the gravy of sambal udang is best when drizzled on a serving of steaming hot rice … There are many variations of sambal udang (prawn sambal), but the basic ingredients are more or less the same. This version is our family's sambal udang recipe, passed down to us from my late mother. Sambal is a common condiment in Southeast Asia and India. Sambal is basically a concoction of chilies and spices.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Sambal Seafood turns your day joyful.