What’s up buddy, back with us in the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for pleasing Thai Red Fish Curry recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Thai Red Fish Curry recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red fish curry recipe. To make thai red fish curry you need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a heavenly Thai Red Fish Curry:
- Provide 600-800 g of Firm White Fish Fillets *boneless.
- Get 1-2 of Shallots *OR 1 Onion, thinly sliced.
- Provide 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Canola Oil.
- Get 200 g of Vegetables of your choice *sliced.
- Get of *Suggestions: Coriander, Red Capsicum, Broccolini, Beans (blanched), Snow Peas, Sugar Snap Peas, Asian Greens, etc.
- Get 1/3 cup of (about 100g) Red Thai Curry Paste.
- Take of *Note: Depending on the paste, you might need only 1/4 cup or less.
- Take 1 (400 g) of Tin Coconut Milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Fish Sauce.
- You need 4 of servings Freshly Cooked Jasmin Rice.
- You need of Toasted Peanuts *coarsely chopped.
- Use 1 of Lime *cut into 4 wedges.
- Prepare of Coriander Leaves *optional.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Thai Red Fish Curry:
- Heat Oil in a large frying pan over medium–high heat. Cook Shallots (OR Onions) and Garlic until soft, add Curry Paste and cook for 2-3 minutes. *I use this curry paste..
- Stir in Coconut Milk, about 1/2 cup Water, as you rinse the tin, and Fish Sauce. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat to simmer, add Vegetables and Fish. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until Fish is just cooked..
- Serve with Freshly Cooked Jasmine Rice, with Toasted Peanut, Lime and Coriander Leaves..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Hope that your Thai Red Fish Curry turns your day joyful.