Hello guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes site. If you are searching for excellent Pasta Mathri recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Pasta Mathri recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta mathri recipe. To make pasta mathri you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a delicious Pasta Mathri:
- You need 250 Grams of All Purpose Flour (Maida).
- Use 1 Tea Spoon of Caraway Seeds (Ajwain).
- Get 1 Tea Spoon of Cumin Seeds (Jeera).
- Get 1 Tea Spoon of Mixed Herbs.
- Use 1 Table Spoon of Chilli Flakes (Kuti Lal Mirch).
- Take 2 Cubes of Process Cheese.
- Take to Taste of Salt – According.
- Provide of Oil – As per Requirement.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Pasta Mathri:
- In bowl add all-purpose flour, red chilli flakes, mixed herbs, cumin & caraway seeds, grated process cheese, 2 table spoon add oil and salt according to taste. Mix all ingredients.
- Knead a tight dough by adding water as per requirement. Rest the dough for 20 minutes.
- Divide the dough in equal portion. Place each portion on rolling board and slightly press it your palm and make a flat surface.
- Make pricks on both sides of the mathari by using fork.
- Heat oil in a kadai, once the oil is hot, add mathari. Fry them till they turn golden brown.
- Now the dish ready to be served with hot cup of Adrakwali Chai.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Pasta Mathri makes your day joyful.