Hi people, back with us in the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for best Bean Stew with buttered cabbage recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Bean Stew with buttered cabbage recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bean stew with buttered cabbage recipe. To make bean stew with buttered cabbage you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a perfect Bean Stew with buttered cabbage:
- You need 500 g of yellow beans.
- You need 1/4 kg of beef.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- Take 1 of bulb ginger.
- Take 2 of large tomatoes.
- Take 1 of /8 tsp cinnamon.
- Get 2 of medium onions.
- Use 2 tbs of sunflower oil.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Bean Stew with buttered cabbage:
- Pre – the beans on pressure cooker or if not overnight.
- Drain the beans and set aside.
- Fry the beef in oil and add chopped onions.
- Add the tomatoes and the spices and cook for 10mins..
- Add the beans and cook for another 5mins.
- Add just a little and let simmer for 5mins.
- Serve with buttered cabbage wih rice or chapati..
- Bon appetite.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Bean Stew with buttered cabbage makes your day joyful.