Hello guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for pleasing Kielbasa with apples and sauerkraut recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Kielbasa with apples and sauerkraut recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kielbasa with apples and sauerkraut recipe. To cook kielbasa with apples and sauerkraut you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect Kielbasa with apples and sauerkraut:
- Prepare of About 15"of polish kielbasa sliced thin.
- Use 3 of small apples peeled and cored, sliced thin.
- Use 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Provide 1-15 oz of can of sauerkraut.
- Take of About 4 leaves of cabbage slices and chopped.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of CARRAWAY seeds.
- You need 1-8 oz of can of beer.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Kielbasa with apples and sauerkraut:
- Place apples butter and cinnamon on low heat and add onions saute while slicing the kielbasa.
- After slicing the kielbasa place in pan add cabbage.
- Add sauerkraut beer and carraway seeds and simmer. This would be wonderful with warm German potato salad.
Sauerkraut and Sausage with Apples can be made using any German or Polish style sausage like Kielbasa, Bratwurst, or Knockwurst. Heat the bacon drippings over medium heat, then add the sliced onions and kielbasa. Spoon sauerkraut mixture over vegetables in cooker. Slow-Cooker Pork Chops with Apple Butter and Potatoes. Nothing says home-cooked comfort quite like this simple yet satisfying soup.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Kielbasa with apples and sauerkraut makes your day joyful.