What’s up buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are searching for delicious Homemade Crispy French Fries recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Homemade Crispy French Fries recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade crispy french fries recipe. You can have homemade crispy french fries using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a perfect Homemade Crispy French Fries:
- Prepare 3 of extra large Potatoes.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Cornflour.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide As required of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare As required of Mixed Herbs Seasoning.
- Provide As required of Sunflower oil (or any oil with neutral flavour) for frying.
- Get as needed of Water.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Homemade Crispy French Fries:
- Peel, wash & slice the Potatoes into thin long strips. Soak Potato sticks in Cold Water for at least 1 hr in fridge. (Longer, the crispier fries, I soaked overnight in the fridge)..
- Drain & pat them dry between clean kitchen towel/napkin (They shouldn't be any water left)..
- Transfer them into a big bowl, Sprinkle some Cornflour(no salt), stir to coat each stick properly. Now put the lid & keep in freezer for at least 30 mins. Or take out only when you want to fry, like I fried later after 8 hours..
- Take out from freezer and directly deep Fry in hot oil on Medium flame first for 5-6 mins. Let it cool down at room temp (meantime you can do next batches)..
- Again fry at High flame till crisp & golden..
- Sprinkle immediately with salt and pepper/seasonings. Serve hot with ketchup!.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Homemade Crispy French Fries makes your day joyful.