Hello guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are looking for pleasing Mee Kuah 🇲🇾 recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Mee Kuah 🇲🇾 recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mee kuah 🇲🇾 recipe. To cook mee kuah 🇲🇾 you need 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a delicious Mee Kuah 🇲🇾:
- Provide 150 g of vermicelli, blanch in hot water and set aside.
- Take 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Get 1-2 of bird eye chillies, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Use 1 tbsp of coriander, chopped.
- Get 2 of small shallots, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Provide 1/2 litre of chicken stock.
- Provide 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get of Vegetable.
- Prepare 10-12 pieces of sugar snap peas.
- You need 1 of small tomato, quartered.
- Provide 1 of small carrot, julienned.
- Take 1 of small cup, cauliflower, chopped into bite size.
- Provide of Protein.
- Prepare 150 g of boneless chicken thigh, cut into small pieces.
- Use 10 of raw king prawns, remove head and peeled.
- Get 5-6 of squid ring, (I use frozen and precut squid).
- Provide of Sauce mix.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chilli sauce, I use Thai chilli jam.
- You need 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Provide 5 tbsp of ketchup.
- Take 1 tbsp of sweet soya sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- Provide 1/4 cup of water.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Mee Kuah 🇲🇾:
- Heat some vegetable cooking oil in a wok or deep pan and saute garlic and shallots for a min or until fragrant..
- Add In chicken and fry for a few minutes until about 60% done then adding in the prawns and squid. Stir them on medium heat for few minutes then add in chicken stock, carrots, cauliflower and the sauce mixture. Stir to mix and add a little bit of water (about 1/2 cup), add sugar snap peas and tomatoes then mix well..
- Bring to boil then add in lime leaves and simmer for another 2-3 minutes.
- On another pan, medium heat, add 1 tsp of vegetable oil, add your noodles in and add 1/2 tsp of sweet soy sauce and mix in really quick. Toss them up a little and turn the heat off. (this is optional as you can skip this method and add your gravy on top).
- Add your noodles on a serving plate or bowl and add your sauce on top. Top up with crushed peanuts, crispy shallots, red chilli and coriander. Serve straight away..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Mee Kuah 🇲🇾 makes your day cheerful.