What’s up friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes internet site. If you are searching for yummy Vegetables khichdi for baby recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Vegetables khichdi for baby recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetables khichdi for baby recipe. You can have vegetables khichdi for baby using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a delicious Vegetables khichdi for baby:
- Provide 1/4 cup of Rice.
- Use 1/4 cup of Yellow Moong Dal (Split).
- Get 1 of Carrot (Gajjar), finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 of Green beans (French Beans).
- Get 1/2 cup of Pumpkin finely chopped.
- Provide 2 tsp of green peas.
- Get 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Ghee.
- Get 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of hing.
- Take 1 pinch of Salt.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Vegetables khichdi for baby:
- To begin making the Moong Dal Khichdi For Babies And Toddlers, add yellow moong dal and rice along with 1 cup water in a pressure cooker..
- Pressure cook the dal and rice for 3 whistles, reduce the flame to low and leave it for 2 minutes..
- After 2 minutes, turn off the flame and let the pressure release naturally..
- Meanwhile, in another pressure cooker, add the chopped carrots, beans, add 2 tablespoons water and pressure cook for 2 whistles..
- Turn off the heat and run the pressure cooker under cold water to release the pressure. This will ensure that the vegetables are cooked without losing it's colour and nutrition..
- Next, place a kadhai on low heat and add ghee. Once the ghee melts, add jeera and allow it to crackle..
- Once the jeera has crackled, add asafoetida and mix well into the ghee. Add cooked vegetables, cooked dal and rice khichdi along with a pinch of salt..
- Stir to combine the Moong Dal Khichdi For Babies And Toddlers until it becomes almost smooth. Turn off heat. Moong Dal Khichdi for your baby is ready..
- Serve this Moong Dal Khichdi to your babies/toddlers who are over 10 months for a wholesome lunch meal..
Today we will learn how to make Khichdi for babies. Mix Vegetable Lentil Rice is one-pot ultimate comfort food prepared with rice, dal/lentils, veggies and some basic spices. This recipe of vegetable and dal khichdi is one that is not only tasty but also contains the goodness of vegetables. Khichdi is a complete meal in itself providing plenty of energy, protein and folic acid to your baby. The addition of carrots and other vegetables such as beans makes it rich in vitamin and.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Vegetables khichdi for baby makes your day joyful.