What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes page. If you are looking for interesting Coconut Creamy Sauce recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Coconut Creamy Sauce recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut creamy sauce recipe. To make coconut creamy sauce you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a heavenly Coconut Creamy Sauce:
- Prepare 4 of fresh tomatoes dice.
- Take 3 piece of grilled chicken.
- You need 1 of bulb onion dice.
- Take 1 tin of coconut milk.
- Use 1 of green bell pepper dice.
- You need 3 of fresh pepper.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Get 2 of knorr cube.
- Get 5 of grilled chicken.
- You need 1/2 of cksp veg oil.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Coconut Creamy Sauce:
- Heat up frying pan once its hot pour the vegetable oil once the oil is hot, add onions and stir for a minute before adding tomatoes and pepper.
- After about 5 minutes, add the coconut milk, salt and knorr cube, allow it simmer on low heat for another 3 minutes where you can add your grilled chicken then curry powder or oregano if you wish.
- Finally add green bell pepper, stir and turn off the heat and serve with basmati rice.
This rich and delicious coconut-curry sauce recipe just might become your new favorite. Our creamy, slightly spicy sauce pairs perfectly with this crispy coconut shrimp. The unsweetened coconut flakes get crunchy in the oven for the fried taste you love without the oily mess. Silky sous vide cod is dressed in a creamy coconut sauce. The sauce is inspired by a Thai tom kha soup, but instead of having a big bowl of soup, we've made a simplified tom kha in a sauce version.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Coconut Creamy Sauce makes your day cheerful.