What’s up guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are searching for tasty Tawa Chicken Tikka Recipe | Chicken Tikka without Oven recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Tawa Chicken Tikka Recipe | Chicken Tikka without Oven recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tawa chicken tikka recipe | chicken tikka without oven recipe. To cook tawa chicken tikka recipe Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a yummy Tawa Chicken Tikka Recipe | Chicken Tikka without Oven:
- You need 500 grams of Boneless chicken.
- You need 4 tbsp of Greek yoghurt.
- Take 2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Tandoori masala.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Gram flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of Oil.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Tawa Chicken Tikka Recipe | Chicken Tikka without Oven:
- Clean and cut the chicken into medium size pieces. Take a wide bowl and add the chicken pieces along with red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, Kashmiri chilli powder, salt and tandoori masala. Mix well so that the pieces are nicely coated with the masala..
- Next add hung curd, gram flour and lemon juice. Mix well and add 1tsp of oil..
- Cover the marinated chicken pieces and rest it in the fridge for at least 1 hour. Here I kept the chicken pieces for overnight..
- Heat a grill pan with 1tbsp of oil on medium flame. Add the marinated chicken pieces like 4 or 5 at a time and fry on both sides until they turn into golden brown colour or until cooked..
- Repeat the process with the remaining pieces and transfer the cooked pieces on to kitchen towel to absorb excess oil..
- Transfer the tikka pieces on to serving plate and enjoy with green chutney mixed with curd..
- Note: Don’t use any water while preparing the masala. Instead of chicken you can add your favourite veggies or lamb and can prepare this tikka. Rest it a least a half an hour to 1 hour. Use Kashmiri chilli powder which gives a nice colour to the tikka..
If you love chicken, do try delicious chicken saagwala and easy chicken dry recipes. If you are looking for more appetiser recipes with chicken, do try this Goan style rava fried chicken. Chicken tikka recipe, is a dried chicken recipe usually served as a starter or as a chicken snack recipe. Here, to make chicken tikka I have followed the traditional way of making chicken tikka using satay sticks by stringing chicken pieces with onion, tomato, green capsicum. Chicken tikka recipe – Tandoori chicken tikka is one of the most popular chicken starter or appetizer from Indian Cuisine.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Tawa Chicken Tikka Recipe | Chicken Tikka without Oven makes your day joyful.