Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are looking for excellent Lasooni dal tadka recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Lasooni dal tadka recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lasooni dal tadka recipe. To cook lasooni dal tadka you only need 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a delicious Lasooni dal tadka:
- Provide 1/2 cup of toor/arhar dal (split pigeon peas lentils).
- Use 1/2 cup of masoor dal (split pink lentils).
- Provide 1/4 th tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- Take 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chillies chopped.
- Get 1 inch of ginger grated.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of ghee or oil.
- Prepare 3 cups of water approximately.
- Prepare For of tempering:.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 2 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- Provide 8 pods of garlic chopped finely.
- Prepare 1-2 of dry red chillies.
- Take 2 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 1 pinch of asafoetida (hing).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Lasooni dal tadka:
- Soak toor dal for an hour in warm water.Meanwhile pressure cook masoor dal with 1cup water,little salt and turmeric for 2 whistles.Wait few minutes,then release steam.Set aside.Pressure cook toor dal upto 4 whistles.Release steam after sometime.Check whether dal is cooked. Mix both dals together..
- Heat 1 tbsp oil or ghee in a pan.Add grated ginger and onion and sauté till transparent.Add chopped tomato and little salt.Saute all and pour the dal over it.Boil till required consistency.Sprinkle chopped coriander,green chillies and toss..
- For tempering:Heat 2 tbsp ghee and sprinkle jeera (cumin).When they splutter,add hing.Then add 2 broken dry red chillies.Toss and add chopped garlic and fry till brown and nice aroma of roasted garlic fills the room.Immediately pour it over the cooked dal and serve hot with rice,jeera rice or any Indian flat bread.This tempering has to be done just before serving..
If you love garlic flavor then this garlic dal tadka is just for you. Serves as a great sidedish with basmati rice,pulao or chapathi or roti. Lasooni dal tadka recipe is special because it is flavoured mainly with garlic. In Hindi, 'tadka' means a singeing seasoning. So the lasooni dal tadka recipe is completed only after a dose of very spicy.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Lasooni dal tadka makes your day joyful.