Hello friends, back with us in the most complete receipes internet site. If you are searching for complete Chocolate Frappuccino with Whipped Coconut Cream recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Chocolate Frappuccino with Whipped Coconut Cream recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate frappuccino with whipped coconut cream recipe. You can have chocolate frappuccino with whipped coconut cream using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect Chocolate Frappuccino with Whipped Coconut Cream:
- Take 300 mls of almond milk.
- Provide 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Use 4 tbsp of hot water.
- Take 1 tsp of good quality instant coffee.
- Provide to taste of Honey,.
- Provide 3 of ice cubes.
- Prepare 200 mls of coconut milk, chilled.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Chocolate Frappuccino with Whipped Coconut Cream:
- Warm the almond milk in a saucepan..
- While the almond milk is warming up, add the 3 tbsp cocoa and 1 tsp coffee to a mug and add 4 tbsp of very hot (but not boiling) water, stirring to form a thick paste..
- Pour a little of the warm almond milk into the mug with the paste. Add enough almond milk to loosen the paste from the edges of the mug and then pour the cocoa/milk mixture into the pan with the rest of the almond milk..
- Whisk the chocolate milk and then pour into a jug to cool down. Taste the milk at this point and add honey to sweeten if desired..
- While the milk is cooling, make the whipped cream. The chilled coconut milk should have separated into solids and a watery liquid. Discard the liquid and whip the solids using a food processor if you have one, or by hand..
- When the milk has cooled, add the ice cubes and pour the milk into a glass. Top with the whipped cream, sprinkle with a little more cocoa..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your Chocolate Frappuccino with Whipped Coconut Cream makes your day cheerful.