Hello friends, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for complete Hyderabadi Baghara Khana recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Hyderabadi Baghara Khana recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hyderabadi baghara khana recipe. To make hyderabadi baghara khana you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Hyderabadi Baghara Khana:
- Take 3 cups of Rice.
- You need 1 tsp of Caraway seeds.
- Use 2-3 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 of Onion large sliced thinly.
- Get 4-5 of Green chillies , slit.
- You need 4-5 tbsp of Oil.
- Get 1/2 cup of Mint leaves chopped.
- Get 3-4 of Cinnamon sticks.
- Prepare 3-4 of Cardamom pods.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Hyderabadi Baghara Khana:
- Soak rice in enough water for 20 minutes. Heat oil in a cooking pot. Add caraway seeds and curry leaves. Also, add ginger garlic paste and sliced onion. Don't forget to add chopped mint leaves, cinnamon sticks, cardamom pods and green chillies too..
- Saute on a low to medium-high heat until light pink in colour and the raw smell vanishes. Keep stirring it and see to it that it doesn't get burnt. This step ensures a lightly coloured flavourful rice, hence be careful and keep a watchful eye..
- Add water to this and allow it to boil. Add water according to the quantity of rice taken. 1 1/2 cups of water to 1 cup of rice is the ideal measure. When water comes to a rolling boil, add soaked and drained rice to it. Add salt and cook on a high heat at first for 5-7 minutes..
- After 7 minutes of boiling, lower the heat and simmer on a low heat for the next 20-25 minutes. Keep mixing with gentle hands in between making sure not to break the rice grains..
- Serve this awesome baghara khana with tala huwa gosht and dalcha for an authentic lunch on the day of Eid Ul Fitr..
Though over the time Hyderabadi Biryani took over this Bagara Khana, the charm of this authentic. Bagara Rice Recipe, CHAWAL, How To Make Bagara Rice Recipe. Bagara rice is a simple Hyderabadi rice recipe which can be prepared for functions or any festive occasions. Hyderabadi Bagara or Baghare Baingan Recipe. Bagara Baingan is a scrumptious food from Hyderabadi cuisine.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Hyderabadi Baghara Khana turns your day joyful.