What’s up buddy, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are looking for delicious Tandoori multigrain khichdi loaded with vegitables recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Tandoori multigrain khichdi loaded with vegitables recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tandoori multigrain khichdi loaded with vegitables recipe. You can have tandoori multigrain khichdi loaded with vegitables using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a delicious Tandoori multigrain khichdi loaded with vegitables:
- Provide 1/4 cup of split mong dal.
- Use 1/4 cup of yellow mong dal.
- Use 1/4 cup of rice.
- Take 2 tbsp of chana dal.
- Provide 2 tbsp of urad dal.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of arhar dal.
- Take as needed of salt ,ajwain, fennal seeds,jeera ,hing ,black pepper ,kasturi red mirch, haldi, garam masala ,sarso.
- Use 4 tbsp of ghee.
- Provide as required of vegetables (carrots,peas,beans,tomatoes,bottle gourd).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Tandoori multigrain khichdi loaded with vegitables:
- Take pressure cooker put 3 tbsp ghee add hing jeera feenal seeds salt ajwain haldi black pepper red mirch.give it good mix..
- Than add all vegetables(chopped) it's up to you which vegetables you want to add..
- In bowl add all types of dal and rice.wash it and put into pressure cooker. Add 6 cup of water.close the lid than 1 whislte cone than simmar for 10-12 mins..
- Khichdi is ready now give it tandoori flavour.take 1 diya (earthen lamp used in deepawali time) put it on direct flame when it becomes red hot switch off flame add 1 tbsp ghee sarso and whole red mirch mix it and carefully with the help of laddle put it into cooker and close the lid..
- Tandoori multigrain khichdi is ready to serve.Serve it with pickle or curd..
Mix Vegetable Lentil Rice is one-pot ultimate comfort food prepared with rice, dal/lentils, veggies and some basic spices. Multigrain is definitely the new kid on the block. Owing to the many nutritional benefits it has, multigrain atta is taking over the staple wheat flour at a Studies have proven that multigrain atta is great for the human digestive system. Nutritious, wholesome, and loaded with fibres, multigrain is. Learn how to make Tandoori Vegetables with chef Varun Inamdar only on Rajshri Food.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Tandoori multigrain khichdi loaded with vegitables turns your day joyful.