Hello friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes site. If you are searching for interesting Corn flour pakora recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Corn flour pakora recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corn flour pakora recipe. To make corn flour pakora you only need 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a appetizing Corn flour pakora:
- Take 1 bowl of corn flour (Maki ka aata).
- Take 1 tbsp of semolina.
- Provide 1 tbsp of gram flour.
- Use 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of potato finely chopped.
- Provide 1/2 bowl of spinach finely chopped.
- You need 2 of green chilli chopped.
- Provide As needed of water.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Use To taste of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of dry coriander powder.
- Prepare As needed of oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Corn flour pakora:
- Take a big bowl add corn flour, semolina, green chilli, gram flour, all spices, water and mix well and make a thick better.
- Heat the oil and fry it.
Corn Fritters are crispy, deep-fried fritters a perfect snack or appetizer. Made with corn, and then gently mixed in gram flour and spices. Also known as corn pakora, these crispy fritters with tea and green chutney is one delicious way of enjoying sweet corn recipes. Crispy Corn Flour Onion Pakoras Divya A. Pakoras serves as a very good snack and accompaniment for tea, coffee and also as sides for rasam rice, sambar rice and any gravy with ri. corn pakoda recipe
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Corn flour pakora turns your day cheerful.