Hello friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes site. If you are searching for yummy Green Beans Egg Stir Fry recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Green Beans Egg Stir Fry recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green beans egg stir fry recipe. To cook green beans egg stir fry you need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a tasty Green Beans Egg Stir Fry:
- Provide of Green beans 400grm – cut.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Get of Red Capsicum 2 – sliced.
- You need 3 of garlic pods – crushed.
- Prepare of Chicken stock 2 tblsp.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Green Beans Egg Stir Fry:
- Cut, wash and drain green beans. Keep aside.
- Slice capsicum and crush garlic pods. Keep aside..
- Add 1 tbls oil into pan. Add garlic and capsicum. Stir..
- Add beans after 1 min stir. Mix well, add water if needed. (2 or 3 tbls water only). Add chicken stock and salt..
- Once the water dried out break egg into the beans mixture. Let it cook for 1 min. Stir after 1min. Keep stirring untill eggs well fried and vegetables coated with eggs..
Stir in minced pork and Shaoxing rice wine. When the pork becomes pale, add ginger, garlic, Chinese olive vegetable and soy sauce. Chef Bao shows you quick tips on how to make stir fry vegetables or sauteed vegetables, the restaurant style, with simple step by step instructions. Add garlic, ginger, and chopped chili and stir-fry for one minute until fragrant, then return green beans and eggplant to the pan. Stir in soy sauce, oyster sauce, and white pepper, and toss to combine.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Green Beans Egg Stir Fry makes your day joyful.