What’s up buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are searching for pleasing Churi Paratha with Peas-Paneer Curry recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Churi Paratha with Peas-Paneer Curry recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to churi paratha with peas-paneer curry recipe. You can cook churi paratha with peas-paneer curry using 35 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a appetizing Churi Paratha with Peas-Paneer Curry:
- Provide of For Paratha ::.
- You need 2 cup of wheat flour.
- Take 1 tbsp of besan.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coarsely moong split dal (green).
- Take 2 tbsp of coarsely urad split dal (black).
- You need 1 tsp of or to taste salt.
- Get 1 tsp of or to taste red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of asafoetodia.
- Provide 1 tsp of crushed dry whole coriander seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of crushed fennel seeds.
- You need 2 of crushed whole dry red chilli.
- Take 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Take 1 tbsp+2 tbsp of Mustard oil.
- Prepare As required of Water.
- Get of For Peas & Paneer Curry.
- Prepare 1 cup of green boiled peas Fresh/Frozen.
- Provide 100 gm of cubed paneer.
- You need 1 of boiled potato.
- Prepare 1/4 of pureed tomatoes.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Use 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of or to taste salt.
- You need 1 tsp of or to taste red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of gram masala.
- Take 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of fresh cream.
- Use 1 tbsp of desi ghee/ butter.
- Get As per required of Water.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Churi Paratha with Peas-Paneer Curry:
- Take a mixing bowl add wheat flour, besan, both of the coarsed split dal. Combine all ingredients and 1 tbsp oil mix well..
- Now adding water little by little. Knead a soft dough. Add water in it, covered and keep aside for half an hour..
- After 1/2 an hour prepare the soft by adding the required amount of water. Now make a smooth dough by adding oil in the dough. Make equal sized balls for Paratha. Take one ball and roll it into a poori. Spread over the top few drops of oil/ghee. Fold it and roll Paratha in desired shape with help of wooden roller..
- Heat the Tava on medium flame. Greasing it all sides. When paratha cooked up one side, spread ghee/oil all around. Flip it and cook until becomes light golden from both sides. Turn off the heat. Make all paratha to apply same process. Take out in the plate and keep aside..
- For Peas-Paneer Curry :: Peel off the potato, meshed and keep aside..
- Heat the ghee/butter in a wok on medium flame. Add cumin seeds and cloves. Saute for a while then add ginger and green chilli paste. Saute for 10 seconds on low flame..
- Now add tomato puree saute 30 seconds. Add all spices. Cooked the tomato puree until the ghee separates from the sides of wok. Add meshed potatoes saute nicely and cook for a minute. Now add boiled peas, paneer cubes & sufficient amount of water to make the gravy on medium flame. When water starts to boil,cook it for 3-4 minutes on low flame, until turns into thick form. Add fresh cream,cook for a minute then mix gram masala and coriander leaves. Turn off the heat.
- Take a serving bowl pour the Peas-Paneer Curry. Now ready to serve Healthy lunch. Now take a serving plate, serves "Churi Paratha"with "Peas-Paneer Curry" & coriander chutney. Enjoy !!.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Churi Paratha with Peas-Paneer Curry makes your day cheerful.