What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for yummy Jain MoongDal Whole Wheat Flour Kachori recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Jain MoongDal Whole Wheat Flour Kachori recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jain moongdal whole wheat flour kachori recipe. You can cook jain moongdal whole wheat flour kachori using 28 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a delicious Jain MoongDal Whole Wheat Flour Kachori:
- Prepare of For filling.
- Provide of ————-.
- Use 1 bowl of soaked and half crushed yellow Moong dal.
- Provide of (soaked for about 1 hour and then removed from water and take a whisk in mixer).
- Take 1/2 bowl of gram flour.
- Get 4-5 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 3 tsp of Red Chili powder.
- Take 4 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 2 tsp of Crushed fennel.
- Provide 1 tsp of Crushed cumin.
- Use 1 tsp of Asafoetida/hing.
- You need 1.5 tsp of Black salt.
- Get of According to taste White salt.
- Get 8-10 of crushed Black paper.
- You need 6-7 of crushed Laung.
- Get 1 tsp of Kasuri methi.
- You need 3-4 of crushed Green chili.
- Use 2 tsp of amchoor powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda (tip of the recipe).
- Prepare of For kachori dough.
- Provide of ———————-.
- Get 3 bowl of whole wheat flour(you can take all purpose flour as well according to your choice).
- Get 2.5 tsp of or according to taste Salt.
- Prepare of Hot Water as required for making dough.
- Get 3/4 bowl of Hot Oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of carom seed.
- Take of Oil for frying.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Jain MoongDal Whole Wheat Flour Kachori:
- 1st we prepare dough for kachori.In a big bowl take Wheat flour, salt, hot oil,carom seeds and mix them well.Now add water gradually and make a soft dough.(li'l bit tight than chapati).If you are taking apf or maida instead of whole wheat flour than make a soft dough like chapati.Brush oil on it,cover it with a cloth or lid and put it aside for resting..
- Now we prepare filling for kachori.In a pan take oil and put it onlow flame of gas for heating..
- Add crushed cumin & fennel then add black paper,laung and green chili.After 1/2 min of cooking these add coriander powder, red chili powder, kasuri methi,black salt,garam masala,amchoor powder,salt as per taste and mix them well.Now add hing to the mixture..
- Now add gram flour to the mixture and cook it for 4-5min on low flame. (if u don't have gram flour then remove this step instead of it you can take somepart of soaked moong dal and grind it well and add this on place of gram flour)..
- Now add soaked and crushed yellow moong dal to the mixture and cook it on low flame for about 4-5 mins (when dal mixture is dried).Now turn off the flame..
- Take out mixture in a plate for cooling down.Meanwhile we make balls from kachori dough..
- Now in a pan take oil for frying and put it on gas for heating. Keep the flame low..
- Now we make balls from filling mixture.Then take a dough ball spread it li'l bit,put filling ball in it,cover the filling like we cover the aloo paratha filling..
- Now press the filled balls generally by hands to make it like filled puri. Make all the kachori like this..
- Now we add kachories to the warm oil for frying purpose. Keep the flame low and cover the rest of kachori with a cloth which are in waiting queue for frying..
- Stir the kachori well while frying. Turn it in betweens. It takes 12-15 min to fry a batch. Take it out when it turns golden brown..
- Your kachori is ready. Have it with tomato ketchup, curd or green chutney..
Moong Dal Khasta Kachori Fun FOOD and Frolic. Healthy & tasty wheat flour kachori, stuffed with sprouted moong/mung dal is a healthy version of Dal Ki Kachori. Find how much fibre, iron, calcium, zinc, magnesium, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, folic acid There are many varieties of kachori recipes in the Indian cuisine and moong dal kachori is a popular one. With a flavourful moong dal mixture as filling, this kachori is deep-fried patiently on a slow flame to achieve that deliciously crisp crust and hollow, well-cooked interior. Dosas are thin and crispy pancakes, made with a variety of batters.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Jain MoongDal Whole Wheat Flour Kachori makes your day joyful.