Hi buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes blog. If you are looking for excellent Salmon in Coconut cream recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Salmon in Coconut cream recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon in coconut cream recipe. You can cook salmon in coconut cream using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty Salmon in Coconut cream:
- Get 500 g of Slice Pink Salmon.
- You need 2 cups of Water Spinach (Kangkong).
- Provide 11/2 cups of Coconut Cream.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Thai Fish Sauce.
- Take 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Provide 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 of thumb size Ginger, sliced.
- Use 1 pc. of Chilli Finger, sliced (depends how spicy you want).
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Ground Pepper.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Canola oil.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Salmon in Coconut cream:
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Saute onion for 30 sec, add ginger and garlic. Cooked for 1 min..
- Add coconut cream, simmer.
- Add chilli, fish sauce and ground pepper. Let it simmer.
- Add Salmon, cooked for 5mins. on each side.
- Add in Kangkong, cook for 2mins, cover and let the steam contiue cooking process.
- Enjoy with rice 🍚.
- Note: Kangkong can be replaced with Baby Spinach. Adjust fish sauce according to taste, if too salty you can add sugar. I used fresh coconut cream, store bought in can is fine but if coconut CREAM is not available you can replaced it with coconut MILK. Instead of 11/2 cup coco cream, use 2 cups coco milk. You can make a large batch of the sauce which can also be use for Shrimp or Crab 😉.
Tastes like a Thai coconut curry sauce – but it's quick and easy. The trick is to caramelise garlic, ginger and lemongrass with a smidge of sugar before adding the coconut milk. It's incredible what a difference it makes! This ginataang salmon recipe pertains to steak cut salmon cooked in coconut milk. I then added the coconut cream (you can also use coconut milk as a substitute) and waited for the mixture to boil.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your Salmon in Coconut cream makes your day joyful.