Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are looking for best Multi grain (multi flour) thepla recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Multi grain (multi flour) thepla recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to multi grain (multi flour) thepla recipe. To make multi grain (multi flour) thepla you only need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a delicious Multi grain (multi flour) thepla:
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of ragi flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of juvar flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of gram flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of makai (corn) flour.
- Get 1 spoon of salt.
- Take 1spoon of Ajwain/Carom seeds.
- Take 1spoon of red chili powder.
- Take 1 spoon of ginger powder.
- Use 1/2 spoon of haldi powder.
- Get 1 spoon of dhaniya powder.
- Provide 1spoon of ghee.
- Provide 1 cup of kasuri methi.
- Prepare 1 spoon of white sesame seeds.
- Use 1/2 cup of curd.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Multi grain (multi flour) thepla:
- Assemble all ingredients..
- Take a bowl add all the flours, add all the masala and mix it..
- Add curd and kasuri methi. Make a soft dough with help of water. Rest dough for 5 minutes..
- Make a thepla carefully it's soft and heat tawa add oil, roast both the side with multigrain thepla. Ready take with tea or curd..
Multigrain simply means that more than one grain was used in making the product at hand. So if you're holding a cracker box that claims it's "multigrain," perhaps there is some whole wheat flour and a little barley flour.; Whole grain, on the other hand, means that the entire grain (the bran, germ and endosperm) is used in the product — although how much takes a bit of investigation. "Multigrain" and "whole grain" are not interchangeable terms. Whole grain means that all parts of the grain kernel — the bran, germ and endosperm — are used. In contrast, multigrain means that a food contains more than one type of grain, although none of them may necessarily be whole grains. Multi-grain flour, on the other hand, is neither.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Multi grain (multi flour) thepla makes your day joyful.