What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for complete Wheat Flour and Besan Halwa recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Wheat Flour and Besan Halwa recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to wheat flour and besan halwa recipe. You can cook wheat flour and besan halwa using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Wheat Flour and Besan Halwa:
- Prepare 1 cup of Wheat flour.
- Get 1 tbsp of Gram flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ghee.
- Use 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Take handful of Chopped/sliced Dry fruits(Almonds, Cashews).
- Use 3 1/2 cups of Water.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Wheat Flour and Besan Halwa:
- Heat the pan and dry roast wheat flour and besan at medium low flame till its colour changes to light golden and nice aroma starts coming(approximately 5-6 minutes). Keep stirring continuously and do not let the flour burn..
- Now add ghee and roast for another 2-3 minutes..
- Add sugar and saute again till sugar dissolves completely..
- Once the sugar dissolves add water continuously stirring the halwa so that no lumps form. Stir & cook until the water is almost absorbed by the flour..
- Garnish the halwa with sliced dry fruits(Almonds, Cashews)..
- Serve warm or cold with poha or alone as you and family likes..
Chickpea flour, also known as gram flour or besan, can be found in Indian or Asian markets. Wheat halwa recipe with step by step photos – halwa made from whole wheat flour or atta is a popular sweet made in north India. This atte ka halwa recipe is a Tasty melt in the mouth halwa and taste too good. the recipe is easy to make and can be made for any occasion or any day. It could be celebration, a festival or when you just want to have something sweet. The recipe for gur aur atte ka halwa (jaggery and whole wheat flour halwa) on Divine Taste struck an instant chord: the pictures were mouth-watering, and the key ingredients – whole wheat and jaggery – were healthy substitutes (well, more importantly, available with me!) for semolina and sugar.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Wheat Flour and Besan Halwa makes your day joyful.