Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are searching for yummy Vegan Chocolate Mousse recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Vegan Chocolate Mousse recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan chocolate mousse recipe. You can have vegan chocolate mousse using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a yummy Vegan Chocolate Mousse:
- Use 80 g of Dark Chocolate, Bourneville.
- You need 3 Tbs of Coconut cream.
- Get 1 ml of Cayenne.
- Use 1 Tbs of Cocoa powder.
- You need 125 ml of Aquafaba (liquid from 1 tin drained chickpeas).
- Use 2 Tbs of Castor sugar.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Vegan Chocolate Mousse:
- Melt chocolate with coconut cream on high in the microwave for 30 seconds, stirring halfway..
- To this add the cayenne and cocoa powder..
- Whip the aquafaba to soft peaks, add in the castor sugar and whisk further until more stiff, glossy peaks..
- Mix 1/3 of the aquafaba into the chocolate until well mixed, then gently fold in the rest of the meringue into the chocolate. The mix will be very airy, and does tend to fall a bit flat when resting..
- Divide equally into two glasses, of 200-250ml, and set in the fridge for at least 2 hours..
- I topped mine with whipped coconut cream and berry compote, but you can use any of your favourite classic toppings.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Vegan Chocolate Mousse turns your day cheerful.