Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for interesting Chicken curry By Hajira Farook @hrns_cuisine recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Chicken curry By Hajira Farook @hrns_cuisine recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry by hajira farook @hrns_cuisine recipe. You can have chicken curry by hajira farook @hrns_cuisine using 28 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a heavenly Chicken curry By Hajira Farook @hrns_cuisine:
- Take 1 of whole chicken cut in pieces.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Get 2 tablespoons of ghee.
- Use 1 of medium tomato cubed.
- Get 1 tablespoon of tomato purée.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of crushed ginger.
- Use 1 teaspoon of crushed garlic.
- Use 1 of heaped teaspoon Dhania powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Provide 1 of heaped teaspoon garam masala.
- You need 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Use 1 teaspoon of chicken spice.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Get 2 tablespoons of yoghurt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red masala.
- You need to taste of Chillie Powder.
- Take 1-2 of whole green chillies.
- Take 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- You need Pinch of whole cumin.
- Take Pinch of fenugreek seeds.
- Provide Pinch of black mustard seeds.
- Get 1-2 of green cardamom.
- Take 2 of cloves.
- Provide 4 of whole black peppercorns.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Provide of Green Dhania and spring onions for garnishing.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Chicken curry By Hajira Farook @hrns_cuisine:
- Add oil and ghee to the pot together with the whole spices, curry leaves and green chillies allow to sizzle then add the onions and fry till slightly brown.
- Add chicken and allow to braise until the colour has changed.
- Add the tomatoes, all the spices and yoghurt. Stir until the spices are mixed nicely with the chicken fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and mix nicely.
- Add water to make the gravy. Cooking on low heat till the chicken is done.
- Garnish with chopped green Dhania and spring onions.
- Serve with Puris or rotis.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Chicken curry By Hajira Farook @hrns_cuisine turns your day joyful.