What’s up friends, back with us in the most complete receipes internet site. If you are searching for complete Chicken Stock, Leek, Carrot & Bean Broth recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Chicken Stock, Leek, Carrot & Bean Broth recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken stock, leek, carrot & bean broth recipe. To cook chicken stock, leek, carrot & bean broth you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a tasty Chicken Stock, Leek, Carrot & Bean Broth:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rapeseed oil.
- Use 1 of leek, sliced.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1 of large potato, diced.
- Use 3 of carrots, 2 diced & 1 sliced.
- Get 1 of x 400 g tin Butter or Cannelloni or Flageolet beans, drained and rinsed: the taste will vary according to which type of bean you use but all work well.
- Take 1 1/2 l of chicken stock (if I’d not had homemade, I’d have used Knorr Stock Pots or similar).
- Provide 200 g of roast chicken spare bits (vary quantity to what’s available!).
- You need 3 of bay leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Use of Salt.
- Use of Ground black pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Chicken Stock, Leek, Carrot & Bean Broth:
- In a stockpot or large saucepan, fry the leek and garlic in the oil on a medium heat for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add the potato and carrots and stir. Then stir in the butter beans..
- Stir in the stock to mix well and bring to the boil. Reduce to a rolling simmer..
- Add the thyme and smoked paprika. Stir gently but thoroughly and add the bay leaves. Cover the stockpot and cook for 25 minutes..
- Take off the heat, remove and discard the bay leaves and give a good stir. Season to taste. Do not whizz as the “bits” are the essence of a good broth!.
- Enjoy piping hot with bread of your choice..
Peel the carrots and thinly cube them. Add all vegetables to the pan along with the butter and oil. Turn the heat to medium then when the butter has melted turn to low. Turn off heat and allow soup to cool slightly before adding in half and half. Directions Place carrot, leek and parsnips in medium saucepan.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Chicken Stock, Leek, Carrot & Bean Broth turns your day cheerful.