Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are searching for excellent Peppered Tofu(Awara) recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Peppered Tofu(Awara) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peppered tofu(awara) recipe. To make peppered tofu(awara) you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a heavenly Peppered Tofu(Awara):
- Take of Tofu(soya beans).
- You need of Oil.
- Prepare of Scotch bonnet.
- Prepare of Onions.
- Get of Salt.
- Provide of Maggi.
- Use 1 of bit of dried ginger.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Peppered Tofu(Awara):
- Cut your tofu in to your designed shape and sprinkle salt to it a bit.
- Add up oil to your pan and Fry your tofu….
- Grind your scotch bonnet and onion. Add it up to your pot… Pour some oil to fry it a bit… A pinch of salt should be added and your dried ginger….
- Pour in your tofu and add a bit of water to it… You could eat it with a chilled drink.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Peppered Tofu(Awara) turns your day joyful.