Hi buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are searching for excellent Caramel halwa with chocolate sauce recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Caramel halwa with chocolate sauce recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to caramel halwa with chocolate sauce recipe. You can cook caramel halwa with chocolate sauce using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect Caramel halwa with chocolate sauce:
- Use 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Take 1 cup of ghee.
- Use 2 cups of water.
- Provide 3/4 cup of jaggery.
- Get 1/4 cup of caramel sauce.
- Take As needed of Chocolate sauce to drizzle.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Caramel halwa with chocolate sauce:
- In a pan heat ghee.
- Roast whole wheat flour into it till golden brown.
- Now mean while melt jaggery in 2 cups water.
- Add this jaggery into roasted wheat flour pan mix all well.
- Add caramel syrup to this.
- Mix till halwa leaves pan.
- Now let it come to room temperature,put it in a mould.
- Unmould it,drizzle chocolate sauce on it..
I've been looking for recipes for canning caramel or chocolate/fudge sauces, but haven't been able to find any!! Does anyone have recipes that they I find that the chocolate sauce I make keeps for a long time in the fridge – in fact I almost always use it up well before I'd worry about it going bad (moldy). Gently push the chocolate fondant mixture over the caramel to cover it completely. Add the chocolate and whisk well until smooth and well combined, then. Here, find out how to fry your own Spanish-inspired snack.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Caramel halwa with chocolate sauce makes your day joyful.