What’s up friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes blog. If you are looking for tasty Spinach,feta and bacon quiche recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Spinach,feta and bacon quiche recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach,feta and bacon quiche recipe. You can have spinach,feta and bacon quiche using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a heavenly Spinach,feta and bacon quiche:
- Use 1 sheet (230 g) of shortcrust pastry.
- Provide 200 g of cubbed smoked bacon (if using).
- You need 1 cup of feta cheese.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Use 250 g of fresh or frozen spinach.
- Use 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 2-3 tbsp of soft cheese (I like philadelphia).
- Get of salt and pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Spinach,feta and bacon quiche:
- First you need to cook the spinach I like to steam in a saucepan over medium heat you can also fry with a little oil either way cook until spinach was wilted down then put into a sive and squeeze out the excess water leave to cool and set aside for later..
- Put some oil in a frying pan over low heat put in bacon (if using)and onion once cooked set aside for after..
- Take the spinach from earlier put in a bowl add the soft cheese mix well together..
- Place the pastry over a pie dish using a folk prick the bottom and the sides also drizzle a little oil on the Base. Also in a jug put in the eggs, milk, salt and pepper to taste mix together well..
- Now it's time to add the ingredients to the pastry, first spread the spinach with cheese on the bottom, then add the bacon and onion, add your feta cheese and finally pour the egg mixture make sure to evenly spread all the ingredients. If you have any excess pastry around the sides just use to decorate the border of the pie. (As you can see in the photo)..
- Put the quiche into a preheated oven 200 degrees for 20 minutes. When ready serve and enjoy..
Made with eggs, fresh spinach and two kinds of cheese, it makes a great meal idea. The spinach quiche with feta adds a flavorful flair to the eggs, making it a delicious dish for brunch or even as a dinner – perfectly tasty any time of day. You only need a few ingredients to put it together – it is super easy! Add cheese, onion, spinach, and bacon to the bottom of the pie crust. Combine the eggs, half and half, salt, and pepper in a blender, then pour the egg mixture into the pie.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Spinach,feta and bacon quiche makes your day joyful.