Hello friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are looking for pleasing Salmon Pie recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Salmon Pie recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon pie recipe. To cook salmon pie you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Salmon Pie:
- Take of Salmon fillets.
- Prepare of Red onion.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- You need of Carrots.
- Use of Courgette.
- You need of Fish sauce.
- Take of Double cream.
- Take of Shortcrust pastry.
- Take of Black pepper.
- Take of Palestinian Za’atar.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Salmon Pie:
- Fry the red onion and after 3 mins add the garlic. After another 3 mins dice and add the courgettes.
- Boil the carrots for 3 mins. Feel free to skip this step. Once ready add to the mix.
- Add the salmon with a sprinkling of fish sauce and two teaspoons if the Za’atar..
- When the salmon has changed colour add the double cream. I like to add 200ml so there’s a little left to be dropped into tomorrow’s meal, whatever that may be..
- Add the pepper and leave for 5 mins..
- Transfer to the pie dish, cover with a layer of pastry and use the leftovers to decorate in a silly fashion. Bake for 25 mins at 170..
Portion into ramekins and freeze for. Salmon is a sea-going fish, but starts its life in freshwater. Atlantic salmon is the head of the salmon group. It has a deep-orange flaky oil-rich texture and is easily recognisable due to its. Salmon Pie is a seafood version of the classic French-Canadian Tourtière, a traditional meat pie enjoyed throughout Canada and New England on Christmas Eve.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Salmon Pie turns your day joyful.