Hi people, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for interesting Gongura Pappu recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Gongura Pappu recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gongura pappu recipe. To make gongura pappu you only need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a yummy Gongura Pappu:
- Provide 1/2 cup of tuvar dal (pigeon pea lentil), soaked for 30 minutes.
- Use 2-3 cups of gongura (sorrel) leaves, chopped.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Take 2 of green chilies, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- Take 1 of " ginger, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of tomato, chopped (opt).
- Take 1-2 tbsp. of oil.
- Provide 2-3 of whole dry red chilies.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of mustard seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp. of urad dal (split black gram).
- Get 3 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Take 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- You need 1 tsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Gongura Pappu:
- Pick only the leaves. Wash well and drain..
- Pressure cook the lentils, greens, salt, turmeric powder, onion, green chilies, ginger and tomatoes for 5-6 whistles..
- Mash them slightly and keep aside..
- Heat oil in a pan & temper with dry red chilies, mustard seeds & cumin seeds. After it stops spluttering, add the garlic, urad dal & curry leaves. Saute for some time and pour this tempering over the prepared dal..
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve with plain steamed rice..
One such yummy recipe is this Gongura Pappu. Pappu is an integral part of Lunch Menu in Andhra Toor dal is often cooked with leafy vegetables like Palakura (spinach), Gongura, malabar spinach. Gongura (also known as pitwaa or sorrel leaves) is a green, leafy plant that has many different uses in Indian cuisine. The popular Gongura Pickle is found in most Indian. Gongura Pappu makes a great and comforting dish in Andhra Cuisine that blends well with plain Combined with cooked tuvar dal and other spicy ingredients, the tangy flavored Gongura Pappu is.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your Gongura Pappu makes your day cheerful.