Hello guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for complete Savory Sunflower Bread recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Savory Sunflower Bread recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to savory sunflower bread recipe. To make savory sunflower bread you need 15 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Savory Sunflower Bread:
- Provide 2 cup +1/2 of maida + maida for dusting.
- Provide 2 tbsp of dry active yeast.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of warm water.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of choop garlic.
- You need of Filling.
- Provide 1 cup of boil and chopped spinach.
- Get 1/2 cup of ricatto cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Use 2 of tsb mixed oregano+ 1tsb for dusting.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of pepper.
- Prepare As required of Melted butter for brushing.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Savory Sunflower Bread:
- Dissolve sugar and yeast in warm water in a small bowl.let 5 to 10 minute or until yeast is active.
- Take another bowl add flour,salt,mixed active yeast, and oil. And mixed well.
- It will form by a sticky dough.then knead by this hand for 5 minute…using flour for using dusting,till become it's smooth and softy.form in this bowl..
- Take another bowl and lighting oil it and place the dough just made and brush this with some more oil. cover it and let it rest warm place(oven switch off)…2 hour or until it's volume..
- Take dry bowl spinach then chopped it with sharp knife.mixed dry spinach,ricotta cheese,mozzarella cheese,mixed oregano,salt and pepper..
- When the dough has risen, transfer in a floured surface and punch out 5he air.then roll it a big circle.take 8 inch circle and cut the perfect circle shape.Take parchment paper move thin one 8"circle.Take a small bowl and place it in the center of your circle..
- The bowl across the top surface. Press down lightly to mark the dough..
- Add your spinach artichoke dip that we just made into the center, trying not to move outside the impression your bowl left..
- Also place the dip in a ring, leaving room between the center circle and the outside to crimp and seal the bread together..
- Take the second circle until it will fit over the top of your filling. Place your bowl in the center of the ring and lightly push down. With a fork, seal the edges of the dough on the outside of the ring..
- Brush the entire top of the dough with melted butter. This will give the bread a beautiful golden brown colour..
- Sprinkle some oregano into the center part of the bread..
- Now, cut the dough into quarters – at 12 o’clock, 3 o’clock, 6 o’clock and 9 o’clock.Cut each quarter in half – total of eight pieces..
- Once you have cut sections, lift and twist each section being sure to push down the end of the dough..
- Once all of your sections are twisted, brush the outside ring again with melted butter. Cover and let rest for 30 minutes..
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit / 176-180 degrees celsius..
- Bake approximately 30 minutes or until the edges have turned beautifully golden brown..
- Remove, plate and serve it..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Savory Sunflower Bread turns your day cheerful.