What’s up friends, back with us in the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for tasty Dhamakedar Veggie Appe recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Dhamakedar Veggie Appe recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dhamakedar veggie appe recipe. You can cook dhamakedar veggie appe using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Dhamakedar Veggie Appe:
- You need 1/2 kg of semolina.
- Take 1.5 cup of curd(better if sour).
- Provide 2 sachets of Fruit salt ENO.
- Use 1/2 cup of Green peas finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of cabbage finely chopped.
- Use 1 big of capsicum finely chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of boiled corn.
- Provide 4-5 of green chilli finely chopped.
- Take 1/2 inch of ginger finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of beans finely chopped.
- Use 1 medium sized of tomato finely chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of oregano seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of split urad dal.
- Prepare 8-10 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare Some of oil for brushing.
- Take as required of Water.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Dhamakedar Veggie Appe:
- Take a pan and pour some oil, let it get warm, add mustard seeds, urad dal and curry leaves. Add finely chopped or almost shredded veggies and give it a stir..
- Let it be on slow flame. Boil the corns slightly on other hand and let strain off all water. Add these corns too to the veggie mix. Add salt, oregano and chillies to this mix..
- Keep stirring to avoid burning or overcooking. On the other hand soak the semolina into curd and some water to make a thick paste and keep aside for at least 15-20 mins. Afterward add the veggie mix and some water to this suji mixture..
- Make a semi thick paste which is not so runny and add two sachet of ENO to it. You can also divide the mixture in half and add sachets one by one. (this will help in getting fermentation in time).
- Heat the appe pan on slow- medium flame and brush with oil. Add appe paste and cover. Once cooked from one side, flip over until there is some nice brown colour roasting on both sides..
- Make all appe like this and enjoy these warm soft and absolutely healthy appe with homemade green chutney, meethi chutney or sauce.. 😋😋.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Dhamakedar Veggie Appe makes your day cheerful.