What’s up guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for tasty Savoury appe with gram and oats flour recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Savoury appe with gram and oats flour recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to savoury appe with gram and oats flour recipe. To make savoury appe with gram and oats flour you only need 14 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Savoury appe with gram and oats flour:
- Get 1/2 cup of Gram flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Oats flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Yoghurt.
- Use 2 tablespoon of Tomato ketchup.
- You need 1/2 cup of red-yellow-green Capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of small Onion.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Chilli flakes.
- Take of Few chopped corianderLeaves.
- Provide 4-5 of chopped Curry leaves.
- Provide 1 of chopped Green Chilli (optional).
- Take 2 tablespoon of grated Cheese.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Fruit salt or Eno.
- You need of Cooking oil as required to cook the appe.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Savoury appe with gram and oats flour:
- In a mixing bowl add gram and oats flour..
- In a cup take 1/2cup yoghurt and 1/2 cup water..
- Add tomato ketchup and mix..
- Add chopped coriander leaves, curry leaves, chilli flakes and salt. Mix well..
- Add this yoghurt mixture to the flour mixture..
- Chop capsicums, onion and green chilli into small cubes. (I didn't add green chilli as my kids do it like green chilli).
- Add them to the appe batter..
- Mix them well, add water if necessary to make the batter. The batter should be thick in consistency..
- Keep aside the batter for 20 to 30 minutes to enhance the flavour..
- For making apps, grease an appe pan with cooking oil..
- At the time of cooking mix 1/2 teaspoon of eno and 2 tablespoon of grated cheese and mix..
- Place the pan in the stove top, spoon 1 tablespoon of batter to each cavity of the hot pan..
- Cover and cook in medium heat for 7-8 minutes..
- When the sides starts browning, flip them with a fork or spoon..
- Again cook them for 3-4 minutes in low heat..
- Remove from pan and serve warm. You can enjoy them as they are or with some sauce or chutney..
Heat a teaspoon of oil in a pan and add minced garlic. Stir the oats for a few seconds and add all the water, salt and pepper. Mix together the oat topping using your flour of choice, gluten free or not, and then dollop onto the apples. You can use almond extract instead of vanilla if you prefer. You can even get crazy and use both!
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Savoury appe with gram and oats flour makes your day joyful.