Hi buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for complete Baked Ranch Sunflower Seeds recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Baked Ranch Sunflower Seeds recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ranch sunflower seeds recipe. You can have baked ranch sunflower seeds using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a remarkably good Baked Ranch Sunflower Seeds:
- Use 4-6 cups of sunflower seeds.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Seasoning salt.
- Use of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Italian herbs seasoning.
- You need of Ranch popcorn flavoring.
- Take of Cooking oil spray.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Baked Ranch Sunflower Seeds:
- Preheat oven to 400°. Wash raw uncooked sunflower seeds thoroughly and soak in warm salted water for 3-4 hours. (you can skip this part to cut on time if you'd like).
- Drain and place seeds in medium saucepan. Add fresh water and salt. Bring seeds, salt, and water to a boil in saucepan. Reduce heat to simmer and simmer for 15-20 minutes..
- Drain the water and place seeds in a single layer on a greased cookie sheet. Spray a layer of cooking oil across the tops of the seeds. Add seasonings to taste. Place in the oven at 400° for 10-15 minutes..
- If not finished seeds can go back in for an additional 5 mins but keep a close eye cuz they can burn quickly. Also, I occasionally will flip them and repeat with cooking spray and seasonings before returning to the oven as well. When toasted place them in a Tupperware container or ziplock baggie. Cover in ranch powder flavoring. Shake or toss to coat well. Enjoy!.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Baked Ranch Sunflower Seeds makes your day cheerful.