Hi people, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for pleasing Cheddar, Bacon & Tomato Tart recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Cheddar, Bacon & Tomato Tart recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheddar, bacon & tomato tart recipe. You can have cheddar, bacon & tomato tart using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a remarkably good Cheddar, Bacon & Tomato Tart:
- You need 300 g of Shortcrust Pastry.
- Get 6 Rashers of Smoked Streaky Bacon, cut into 1cm pieces.
- Get 250 g of Cherry Tomatoes, halved.
- You need 200 g of Mature Cheddar.
- Use 170 ml of Double Cream.
- Provide 150 ml of Semi-skimmed Milk.
- Get 4 of Medium Eggs.
- Use 2 Tablespoons of fresh Chives, chopped.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Cheddar, Bacon & Tomato Tart:
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Shape the pastry into a disc and roll until large enough to line a 23cm loose-bottomed tart tin. Trim excess and prick the base with a fork..
- Line the tart with baking parchment and fill with baking beans. Bake for 15 minutes until pale golden brown. Remove the beans and paper, lower the temperature to 160°C and cook for 5 further minutes..
- Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a frying pan until crisp. Place the bacon, cheese and tomatoes in the tart tin..
- Beat together the cream, milk, eggs and chives and pour into the case..
- Bake for 45 minutes until set and golden..
You will want to freeze it as it is really important that you keep the butter as cold as possible. In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, butter, salt and pepper. Sprinkle with onions, bacon and cheese. Slice the bacon into three strips lengthways. Pour in the bacon mixture, then scatter with the remaining cheese, the thyme sprigs and a little nutmeg.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your Cheddar, Bacon & Tomato Tart turns your day cheerful.