What’s up friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for complete Caramel Biscuit pudding recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Caramel Biscuit pudding recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to caramel biscuit pudding recipe. To cook caramel biscuit pudding you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Caramel Biscuit pudding:
- Provide 12 of Marie biscuits.
- Provide 2 cups of Milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Custard powder.
- Get of Water half cup.
- Take of Vanila essance half tsp.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Caramel Biscuit pudding:
- Caramelise the half cup sugar in a pudding mould on low flame. Tilt it on all the sides of the mould. Keep it aside..
- Break the biscuits into bits n grind it in a mixer. (crumbs)..
- Heat milk, add custard mix(mix the custard powder with water n mix it well.). Cook it on low flame, then add the half cup sugar. Stir it dissolves, then add biscuits crumb. Mix it well. Remove from heat. Add vanila essance n mix it well..
- Pour it into the caramelized mould. Close it with an aluminum foil Steam it 20min.
- Cool it. Refrigerate it 40min.unmould it with care. Decorate it with almonds.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Caramel Biscuit pudding turns your day joyful.