What’s up guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for delicious Kara vadai recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Kara vadai recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kara vadai recipe. To make kara vadai you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a yummy Kara vadai:
- Get 1 cup of Peas split -.
- Use of Bengal gram – 1/4cup.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Urad dal -.
- You need of garlic pods -3.
- Get of Chopped ginger.
- You need of Green chilli – as per your taste.
- Take of Salt.
- You need leaves of Coriander.
- Provide of Chopped onion.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Kara vadai:
- Soak all dhals in water for 2hours..
- After 2 hours drain the water & grind it mixer or grinder by sprinkling little water.Add garlic pods while grinding..
- Tansfer the mixture to a bowl. Add salt, chopped onion, ginger, green chilli & coriander leaves. Mix it well.
- Heat kadai, add oil to deep fry the balls..
- Make balls with the mixture and deep fry it. After it turns to golden brown remove it from oil. Make sure the flame should not be too high..
- Kara vadai is ready to serve with tea. The outer layer will be crispy and inside it will be soft..
A nice recipe passed on No doubt that you love this yummy spicy Vada. Today I asked her to make this Kara vadai specially. Wādī Karā from Mapcarta, the free map. This Crispy Kara vadai is a popular street-side snack in South India. Chinna Solam Vadai-Quinoa Vadai – Diet Kitchens.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Kara vadai turns your day joyful.