Hi buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes blog. If you are looking for pleasing Bisi-bele bath recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Bisi-bele bath recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bisi-bele bath recipe. You can have bisi-bele bath using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a heavenly Bisi-bele bath:
- Take 1/2 cup of toor dal (split pigeon peas).
- Take 1/2 cup of oats (Quaker oats).
- Provide 2-3 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of grated coconut.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1-2 tsp of ghee.
- You need 1/2 of small carrot diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of small capsicum cubed.
- Take 1 of onion diced.
- You need 1 tsp of jaggery (optional).
- Provide 3-4 of french beans chopped.
- Provide 5-6 of cashews.
- Prepare 7-8 of curry leaves.
- Provide 2 of dry red chilli.
- Get 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of crushed Coriander seeds.
- Get 1 pinch of asafoetida (hing).
- Provide 1 of lemon juice.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Bisi-bele bath:
- First, wash and soak toor dal for 10-15 minutes..
- Take a pressure cooker add washed dal along with oats and water a pinch of salt and turmeric (optional) powder cook till 2-3 whistle dal and oats cooked soft..
- Mash the dal to smooth..
- Heat a pan with ghee add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, Coriander seeds, curry leaves, cashews, dry red chilli saute for few mins. add vegetables saute for 5-6 minutes..
- Add 1-2 tbsp water cook veggies, add grated coconut, cinnamon powder, jaggery, hing, salt, lemon juice mix well cook for 2-4 mins..
- Pour this veggies seasoning over the bisi bele bath..
- Top bisi vele bath with a small amount of ghee before serving. Served hot with papad..
Switch on the stove and bring it to boil by stirring continuously. Add in a tsp of ghee at the end and serve. Tasty bisi bele bath ready to eat. Bisi Bele Bath should be eaten hot, which is BISI in Kannada. This dish is popular in old Mysore region of Karnataka and not known to Coastal and North Karnataka where food culture is entirely different.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Bisi-bele bath makes your day joyful.