Hi people, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for tasty Beetroot dip recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Beetroot dip recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beetroot dip recipe. You can have beetroot dip using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a heavenly Beetroot dip:
- You need 3 of cooked beetroots.
- Get 1 clove of garlic.
- Get 1 of dsp. tahini.
- Use 1 of dsp. natural yoghurt (Greek or similar NOT skimmed).
- Use 1 of dsp. olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon.
- You need to taste of Salt and white pepper.
- Use 1 of few leaves of fresh mint.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Beetroot dip:
- Get your ingredients together. Peel the garlic, cut through in the middle and take out the green stem (this avoids that strong aftertaste that eating raw garlic can give you).
- Put everything in the food processor, except for the seeds and leaves but including the juice of the half lemon, blitz, taste, add salt and pepper as necessary, blitz again and spoon into a bowl. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, decorate with a few mint leaves and that's it!! If you aren't going to eat straight away then cover with cling film and keep in the fridge. Enjoy!!.
Beets (AKA beetroot) are a great vegetable to start enjoying on the AIP (autoimmune protocol) diet. While beets are often used in salads, they also make great dips. This vivid purple tasty dip is such a simple recipe to make because everything just goes into a food processor. This dairy-free, vibrant Beetroot Dip has a slightly sweet yet earthy taste and a beautiful velvety texture. Just make sure your child is wearing a bib (or nothing at all), this dip stains!!
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Beetroot dip makes your day cheerful.