Hello guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for yummy Greek Panzanella Salad recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Greek Panzanella Salad recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to greek panzanella salad recipe. You can have greek panzanella salad using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Greek Panzanella Salad:
- Take 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of yellow pepper.
- Use 1/2 of red onion finely sliced.
- Prepare 1 handful of olives.
- Take 1 handful of cubed feta.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of capers.
- Take 2 slices of old bread.
- Prepare 1 of sprinkling of mixed herbs.
- Provide of Dressing.
- Use 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar.
- Provide 1 of glove of garlic.
- Prepare 4 of table spoons olive oil.
- Use of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
- You need 1/2 of a lemon.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Greek Panzanella Salad:
- Slice the bread into chucks and dress with a little olive oil. And roast in a preheated oven at 180 degrees until golden brown.
- Combine all the other ingredients in a bowl and allow to marinade while the bread is toasting in the oven.
- To make the dressing combine olive oil, red wine vinegar, crushed garlic clove, mixed herbs and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss all the ingredients together and serve..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Greek Panzanella Salad turns your day cheerful.