What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are looking for excellent Creamy Gram Flour Halwa recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Creamy Gram Flour Halwa recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy gram flour halwa recipe. You can cook creamy gram flour halwa using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a heavenly Creamy Gram Flour Halwa:
- You need 1 cup of gram flour.
- Provide 3 tsp of clarified butter(ghee).
- Prepare 1 of and a half cup milk.
- Take 2 tsp of milk powder.
- Prepare 2 of crushed cardamom.
- Take of Chopped dryfruits.
- Take of Muskmelon seeds for garnishing.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Creamy Gram Flour Halwa:
- Heat ghee in a pan add gram flour and saute continuously on low flame until it's colour turns golden brown..
- Now add milk,milk powder and sugar,mix it well altogether until it comes in a dough texture..
- Finally add crushed cardamom and chopped dryfruits and mix it nicely..
- Garnish with muskmelon seeds,halwa is ready to serve..
Besan ka halwa has a special nutty aroma & taste that comes from roasting the besan in ghee. It can be prepared during any festive occasion as it is simple to make and just needs few ingredients. besan halwa recipe how to make besan ka halwa recipe with detailed photos and video recipe.besan ka halwa is another delicious and yet typical Indian sweet recipe made from besan /gram flour. This besan halwa is unique in taste because of the nutty flavor of roasted besan. Few tips for besan halwa recipe: Adding dry fruits are optional.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Creamy Gram Flour Halwa turns your day cheerful.