Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are looking for tasty Green watercress and Avocado Gazpacho 🌱 recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Green watercress and Avocado Gazpacho 🌱 recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green watercress and avocado gazpacho 🌱 recipe. You can have green watercress and avocado gazpacho 🌱 using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Green watercress and Avocado Gazpacho 🌱:
- Get 1 of cucumber (peeled).
- Take 1 clove of garlic (crushed).
- Provide 1 of avocado.
- Use 1 handful of watercress.
- Get 1 splash of olive oil.
- Take 1 pinch of white pepper.
- Get of A few mint leaves.
- Prepare of 2 tablespoons of oat fraiche or oat milk.
- Take 1/2 of large fresh lemon (juice).
- Take 1 pinch of sea salt.
- Prepare of Edible flowers (iced if you prefer) to garnish.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Green watercress and Avocado Gazpacho 🌱:
- Chop the cucumber (you can remove some of the seeds) crush the garlic and remove the stone from the avocado and add a handful of watercress. Blitz until smooth. Add a little coconut yogurt and olive oil and blitz again (just a little at a time) until you get the desired consistency..
- Chill the soup or add some ice cubes (see my herb and edible flower ice cubes which would be perfect!).
- Serve in bowls and garnish with green veg and a delicious of olive oil..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Green watercress and Avocado Gazpacho 🌱 turns your day cheerful.