Hello friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are searching for tasty Coconut Burfi recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Coconut Burfi recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut burfi recipe. You can cook coconut burfi using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a heavenly Coconut Burfi:
- Use 200 grams of Desiccated coconut.
- Provide 200 grams of mawa or khoya.
- Provide 200 grams of sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of Chopped dry fruits.
- Take 100 ml of water.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Coconut Burfi:
- Roast coconut for 2 minutes..
- Roast mawa for 2 minutes..
- Prepare sugar syrup, add 200 gms sugar in a pan along with100 ml of water. Cook till 2 strings appear in sugar syrup. Turn off the flame..
- Add mawa into sugar syrup and mix well, add coconut and mix it again..
- Now Greace a plate with ghee. Pour burfi mixture into plate and set by tapping plate..
- Let the burfi rest for an hour. Cut into pieces and garnish with chopped dryfruits..
Coconut burfi is a traditional Indian sweet that is prepared for most festive seasons and special family occasions. The coconut burfi is simply made by cooking ground coconut and sugar. Easy to do Coconut Burfi recipe. Thengai burfi as its called in Tamilnadu, this is a delicious never fail dessert sweet. Coconut burfi is one of the best treats!
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Coconut Burfi turns your day joyful.