Hello guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for tasty Okra & Nattō recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Okra & Nattō recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to okra & nattō recipe. You can have okra & nattō using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a delicious Okra & Nattō:
- Prepare 8 of Okra.
- Provide of Salt.
- Provide 2 containers of Nattō *with sauce & mustard.
- Take 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- You need of Extra Soy Sauce.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Okra & Nattō:
- Wash Okra and blanch in boiling salted water for a few minutes. Dip in cold water to stop cooking further and drain. Do not over cook!.
- Slice Okra thinly..
- Mix Nattō with sauce and mustard and finely chopped Spring Onion. Combine with sliced Okra. Add extra Soy Sauce if required..
Okra plant is a flowering plant that belongs in the family of mallows. It is highly known for its edible green seed pods. Okra is native to the tropics of the Eastern Hemisphere and is widely cultivated in the tropics and subtropics of the Western Hemisphere. The tender unripe fruits are commonly cooked as a vegetable. Okra has a mild, almost grassy flavor that is uniquely okra.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Okra & Nattō turns your day cheerful.