Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for tasty Pleasant Peppermint Meringue recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Pleasant Peppermint Meringue recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pleasant peppermint meringue recipe. You can cook pleasant peppermint meringue using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a appetizing Pleasant Peppermint Meringue:
- Use 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light corn syrup.
- Prepare 6 of large egg whites.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of peppermint extract.
- Use 1/4 cup of crushed candy canes, plus more for topping.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Pleasant Peppermint Meringue:
- Fill a medium saucepan with 1 to 2 inches of water and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat..
- Combine the sugar, corn syrup,egg whites, 2 tablespoons water and the salt in a heatproof bowl and set over the saucepan (do not let the bowl touch the water)..
- Whisk until the sugar dissolves and the mixture registers 165 degrees F on a candy thermometer, about 8 minutes..
- Remove the bowl from the pan and beat with a mixer on medium speed until soft peaks form, about 5 minutes..
- Increase the mixer speed to high and beat until fluffy and cool, about 4 more minutes..
- Add the vanilla and peppermint extracts and beat until combined, 1 more minute..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Pleasant Peppermint Meringue turns your day joyful.